i spent most of yesterday making a vest which i will wear for the first time at OCF this year. it’s made of two very “loud” brocade fabrics which are fuchsia and purple, and very shiny. i spent most of the day on it because i had it most of the way assembled and i discovered that i made a mistake (this is the first garment with a lining that i have made) which resulted in my having to almost completely disassemble it and then re-assemble it the “right” way… which was extremely frustrating, but probably was for the best in the end. today i hope to make a set of clown pants out of a similarly “loud” brocade fabric that is red. i plan on wearing the vest and the pants with my tie-dye shirt which adamchristopher made for me last year. sorry, no pictures yet.